The Hajj Scholarship Fund provides either a full or partial scholarship to make the annual pilgrimage or Hajj to low income Muslims who have never been on Hajj before. Fill out the application by selecting the link on this page and submit the application to the address listed below.
Guidelines for Consideration
- Must be forty five years to seventy years of age;
- Oklahoma residents only;
- Must have US passport with a validity of at least six months old;
- Passport should have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other;
- Must submit completed application form (see below);
- Must appear for interview in person if qualified on all other aspect;
- Must provide bank statements, pay stubs, or other necessary financial documents for last six months;
- Must get vaccinations upon approval.
Once all applications have been received, then the scholarship committee will review the applications and notify those applicants receiving scholarships at least three months prior to departure. All applications must be in by the due date for consideration (no exceptions).
Mail Your Application to:
Surayya Anne Foundation, Hajj Scholarship
P.O. Box 33202
Tulsa, OK 74153
Download the SAF-Hajj-ScholarshipApp (pdf)
Download the SAF-Hajj-ScholarshipApp (docx)