The Surayya Anne Foundation appreciates committed volunteers who are willing to help the foundation and abide by the confidentiality rules and program protocol. Those interested in volunteering should contact Jenel Fatihah, Case Manager at 405 474-4479.
Board level participation is available for those who qualify and can commit.
General Volunteer Work
Additional volunteer opportunities include:
- Driving clients to appointments or school
- Helping with food drives
- Obtaining clothing or furniture and assisting clients who are moving in/out
- Special events and fundraising opportunities
- Volunteers to check-
in on various clients in the Tulsa area who have moved out of the program or are in general need
- Translation and interpretation
- Employment assistance/opportunities
- Grant writing
- Babysitting (for appointments only)